My Profile

Thank you for viewing my profile, if you think I need to delete, change or add specific pieces of information onto my blog, please feel free to contact me.

Tuesday 11 May 2010

RETRO Magazine Evaluation

I was asked to carry out an evaluation on my media products, I was asked to be creative in the way in which I approached my evaluation. I decided that the best way to be creative would be to use a website www.prezi.com an up and coming internet software package which allows users to create a high resolution evaluation which can include images and videos. I found Prezi difficult and complicated at first, but after a few hours of playing around on the system I found that it wasnt as complicated as it first seem and overall was efficient and was probably the best way I could have produced an evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment